- There is one God Who reveals Himself in three Persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; Who subsist in unity and also as three separate and distinct Persons.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He was born of the Holy Spirit and the virgin Mary as both fully God and fully man. He lived a sinless life, He died to atone for the sins of human beings, He was buried, He was raised from the dead, He ascended into heaven where He sits at the Father's right hand, and He will return to earth.
- The Holy Spirit is the divine Helper, Assistant, Counselor and Instructor and His work is to reveal Christ, convict of sin, lead to repentance, guide, comfort, strengthen, and sanctify the believer.
- The Bible is God's inspired and holy word, without error, and is the sole authority for the Christian's life and doctrine.
- Human beings are the special creations of God made in His image. They fell through the sin of the first man, Adam, who brought sin into the human race. As a result, all human beings are sinners in need of salvation.
- Salvation is the gracious gift of God through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ as Lord. In a broad sense, salvation includes regeneration (new birth), sanctification (growth in holiness), and glorification (the eternal and abiding state of the redeemed). Every person who is saved is eternally secure in the Lord Jesus Christ and will spend eternity in heaven with God, while those who reject Jesus as Lord and die in their sins will spend eternity in hell separated from God.
- Baptism is by immersion after salvation and is done in obedience to Jesus Christ's command.
- Each believer has direct access to God through the Lord Jesus Christ.
If you are interested in learning more about God and having a relationship with Him, we invite you to click HERE for more information on how to become a Christian.